Muahhhh.

Muahhhh.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mail Haul; MacChatterBox :)

Hayyyy Everyone!
So, a while back, I got a package in the mail from a loyal subbie :)
Her name is Franchesca....

I wanted to quickly share with you all what I received and I also wanted to
let her know that I was very thankful for the things she sent! I was like a
little girl on Chrismas! I LOOOOOVE getting packages :) :)

Onto the pictures!

 These eyeshadows are from her own makeup line, I believe she will have up her online store next year. So, inna few months! I will keep all of you updated :D


 These MAC items are my first shadow, pear pigments, and lipglass or lipgloss. Haha, I don't even know the proper name.
Franchesa, I want you to know that I am so happy to use all of these products.  You didn't have to send me anything and you did! You're such a sweetheart and thank you for everything, I LOVED my package :)

& thank you to everyone who is reading this, it means a lot for you to be reading my blog :)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment