Muahhhh.

Muahhhh.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Antonia.

So this short blog post is going to be a bit about myself. I only have 2 followers and I appreciate you ladies SO much :) :) Thank you!

My name is Antonia.
I am 20 years old :(
I have 2 younger boy siblings.
I am the only girl in my family, other than my momma.
I have a boyfriend who I have been dating for almost 4 years! :)
I live in a TEENY-TINY town with NO target, CCO, Sephora, Ulta, Lush, Forever21. Haha. You all get it!
I am currently in my junior year in college.
I am going to major in Criminal Justice..and possibly try to do a double major with Social work. I like helping people!

I think that sort've sums up my life? Haha.
-Antonia.


I had to squeeze in this picture because I LOVED it! I LOVE turtles too!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that backpack lol I begged for it !!!
    haha when i went back for it it was gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Antonia! =) It's nice to see that you're on blogger!

    My husband is a Criminal Justice major! And I actually plan to get a Masters in Social Work. How funny, huh? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pic gurly hope you vist me for awhile go luck in school never stop learning

    ReplyDelete