Muahhhh.

Muahhhh.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Lush Haul.

So, as far as I know, Lush is quite known amongst many people.....
I am one of those people.  However, when I lived back home, the nearest
Lush was a whopping 3 hours away!!

Now that I've moved closer to the city, I am about 40 minutes away from Lush.
When I found out how close I was to the store, I begged my boyfriend to take me!
(I'm really bad at directions, haha).

This is was my first time at Lush and boy was I overwhelmed.  A lot of people complain
about the strong smell, due to all of the bath bombs, soaps, etc.  However, the smell
was not a problem for me or my boyfriend.  It smelled nice and clean inside the store.
I was overwhelmed with ALL of the products they have!!

I wanted to buy something of each, but of course, that is impossible.  At least, for a
full-time college student like me :)

So, I stuck with what I always buy, which is Grease Lightening. This is actually my
3rd bottle and I LOVE it so much.  I shall do a review on it soon, I hope.
I also purchaed Tea Tree Water (toner).  I have heard great things about this
product, and being that I have both oily and acne prone skin, I decided to pick it
up!  The ladies there were nice and they even offered me a sample, as you can
see from the picture.

Well, enough babbling now.....I will leave you with the pictures of my new
products!!





3 comments:

  1. Tea tree oil is great. Any time I feel a pimple coming, I slap on some tea tree oil. Works like a charm! :)

    I awarded you the Cute Blog Award on my blog. http://www.fashionableheart.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award-new-blog-layout.html <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grease lightning must be good since you've used up 3!

    I think I may be one of the rare ones that thinks LUSH is overrated, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like anything from the company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i love that stuff! i was at a point in my life that my face was getting out of control, so one day, i was looking at "glintzy" & she raved about it, so i gave it a try & i love it!! :)

      & other than that, ive never tried any of their other products, other than those two face products!

      Delete